Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Flying......

Honestly, I don't know where the time has gone? As I am writing this and realizing my doodle (son) will be starting school a week from tomorrow. My stomach is turning and I am really really sad. I love hanging with my kids and not having him for six hours out of the day is hard. At least I get my bugga for one more year! Since I have become a parent it seems like time just flies by and I seriously feel like weeks are like days. This summer has been pretty crazy for me.........

husband getting a new job in a different state
selling a house
packing a house
saying good bye to friends and family
moving to a new place
unpacking a house
finally.....setting up my studio
finding my way around
making memories with my family

The summer is over and I'm just feeling settled......


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin