Friday, November 14, 2008

Shopping List Saturday




pipodoll If you have not checked out this shop..... it is a must see!!

kerrybeary


nibblytoes

modern radar


So, a couple of things going on with me..... I just finished downloading images to the next papernstitch exhibition. It opens today... so go check out my work!! Also, I have my shopping list to show you and it is all about owls this week. It seems owls are very popular these days, they remind me of the 70's. I am searching for a gift for a fellow owl lover. I was looking for some illustrative images of owls and here are some real beauties I came across. You can find the list of other bloggers who make Saturday lists in the right sidebar of Charlotte's blog. Cheers......

2 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

I've noticed the Owl trend, too - and these are gorgeous! Thanks so much!

The Bunny Maker said...

Owls certainly seem to be an etsy thing - along with generic birds!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin