Saturday, May 1, 2010

Recent Happenings.........





Well Hello! Enjoying the beautiful weather outside has dominated my time as of late. Sitting at the computer (even to blog) has been scarce. I just wanted to catch you up on some recent happenings.....

-Chickens are growing quick!
-Building the coop is top priority.....and happy to say it is almost complete!

-Went to Mammoth Cave National Park for a weekend of exploring.

-Working on several "made to order" Discovery Totes, the ant tote is getting more popular.

-Canoed down the Green River.

-Planting lots of flowers and herbs, and wondering if the veggies will get in this year?

-Visited Grandparents in Louisville, KY and sat in some traffic which reminded my why I love living in the country.
-Turned some snake gourds that my husband grew at the golf course nursery into planters.
-Went to Dinosaur World in Cave City, KY.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin