Monday, September 29, 2008

Feelbie and friends

Hi, we are Feelbies, my friends and I have sweet faces that show how we are feeling. Can you guess how I feel today?Measures approx. 6.5 inches high, has a flat bottom so feelbie's are perfect for sitting on a shelf or bed. Made of cotton, with a woolfelt bottom. Stuffed with polyfil and beans in the bottom for weight.

I made these little guys so I could have some variety for "Art in the Arboretum" that I am going to do next weekend. I thought they would be a great addition to my etsy shop too. My original idea was for them to have removable faces so the child could talk about how they feel. Then I decided that was to much, so why not just make several that have different faces evoking different emotions. There you go, the story behind "Feelbie". The kids love them, they talk about what feelings the feelbies have....."this one is shy, that one is sleepy, and this one is angry".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin