Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shopping List Saturday.....back to school!






Yesterday I was browsing around etsy for some cool back to school shirts and stuff for my soon to be 1st grader. Shopping for boys is just not as easy as it is for girls.....there seems to be three times as much for girls. So, these are a few things I found for my K. My tummy turns into knots just thinking about school starting. For this year, I will have L at home one last year then she is off to Kindergarten. I can't even wrap my brain around it! I really wanted to home school both of my children but, K told me in his own words "I want to be in a classroom with other children and have a teacher......and I just want you to be my mommy". Well thought out for a 5 year old I must say but it kinda broke my heart. I still battle within myself the feelings of wanting to home school. Hope everyone has a super weekend......here in KY the weather is perfect! And please....
don't forget.....you can find the list of other bloggers who make Saturday lists in the right sidebar of Charlotte's blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin