Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bigger Pictures on Blogger : How to

DSC03039

DSC03039

I came across this "how to" make your pictures appear bigger on Blogger via Meet Me At Mikes blog, one that I follow. You have to have a Flickr account to do this......everyone should have a Flickr account anyway!! Flickr is the best! So, the first image was the "medium" selection and the second picture is the "large" view that I had to make smaller so I didn't cut my daughters head in half. I will continue to play around with this process but I like being able to have more control over the image size that the options offered by Blogger. Thanks Pip!.....if you want to learn how to make your images larger on your blog head over to Meet Me At Mikes and check out the tutorial plus tons of other really cool stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin