Monday, January 4, 2010

My Favorite Handmade Gift I Gave in 2009!!




Both of my children were born right after Christmas......so you know what that means! I have to plan out what I am giving them for their birthdays before Christmas. This year I commissioned my friend Juliane, whom I met through Flickr, to make a handmade doll for my daughter. I received the doll in the mail from Sweden back in September......she is so beautiful!! I could not wait to see Lyra's face when she opened the box! Just as I imagined......she was over the moon! It was the perfect gift for the sweetest most special five year old!! Thank you so much Juliane!
P.S. She danced with her all day and decided that she was her little sister and named her Zoe Isabella Duffy.



1 comment:

Juliane | Fröken Skicklig said...

Zoe Isabella Duffy - oh, I am so happy that she was welcomed warmly by your little girl!

A very warm hug from snowy Berlin,

Juliane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin