Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Gift for a Sweetie





These are heart necklaces that hold little clothes pin dolls. They are made of wool felt and fabric, the ribbon is approx. 20 inches so it is easy to slide over the head. I have already given each of my kids one and they played with the dolls on the playground all afternoon. If you are wondering, I made a boy doll for my son, with little pants. I guess I need to add some of those to my shop too! I don't know about the other moms out there but, my kids love to have "take alongs" when ever we are running arrands or going to play. They always want to bring a little something like a doll, car, stufftie etc... So, this is perfect when they get tired of holding the doll it can be tucked away inside the little heart. Each of the dolls are dressed in outfits that match the heart that carries them. Check them out in my store this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin