Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Handmade Market in Raleigh NC



Yet another week of my horrible blogging habits.....when my life gets busy it's best that I cut certain things out. Blogging takes the hit, it's not just the blogging it is getting on the computer in general. The computer can suck my time right up and then I think I should have been making stuff or playing with my children. Although, I do want to let you know that I will be in Raleigh, NC on May 3rd for my first indie crafts show. The Handmade Market is a show started by a group of women that call themselves "The Handmaidens". The Handmaidens created The Handmade Market after recognizing that there are few quality shows in the Southeast that cater to the region’s flourishing independent art and design scene. Taking matters into their own hands, they created The Handmade Market to promote the area’s emerging artists and to provide them with a venue for selling their work. This is a juried show and I am very excited to have gotten in and can't wait to meet all the other vendors. You can check out the other vendors by clicking on the post title. I will try my best to post again before the week ends! Have a wonderful Sunday.

1 comment:

'fancypicnic' said...

Congratulations...enjoy!
As for time - where does it go? The computer has a lot to answer for...and I just hate having to say 'in a minute' to my girls!! I try v v hard not to, and get it all out of the way whilst they're at school. So difficult, though.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin