Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!








Good morning! Easter started about 6:30am for me, my husband had to work so I tried to hold off the egg hunt but.......couldn't. I just wanted to do a quick post of my children's handmade Easter goodness. With the exception of the candy, I was able to do all handmade gifts for them this year! The baskets were made by me about three years ago, I don't put them away so they can use them anytime. I filled them with handmade eggs using the pattern from retro mama's blog. Then last night I stitched together some bags for a sketch book and colored markers (opps, these were commercially made). The felted bunnies inside the felt eggs came from Magic Forest, so adorable! Last, I cut an egg carton in half and decoupaged paper to the top and filled them with chocolates. Whew, next challenge is to do all handmade for Christmas......or at least try.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin