Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We are here


Two front page features during my moving weekend


Yay!! My family is back together....we were really missing dad! We are now here and living in KY. I have been walking around in circles for the past three days trying to make some sense of all this stuff....boxes and boxes of stuff. I have unpacked half of the kitchen and about the same in the kids rooms. I spent today visiting Paducah and looking at a studio space. I don't think it will work for me, but something else will come up. I have not worked in about four weeks now and am wishing for the day to come soon. The crazy thing is my "campfire tote" was on the front page of etsy while I was traveling on Sunday and when I took a break to twitter on Monday I checked Etsy and boom there it was again. It made me want to clear one corner of the house and start working immediately. I know I can't do that....my husband might give me stink eye. So, now I blog to let you know I am alive and well and will keep you posted on my new work.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin