Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beach and Island Discovery Tote








This is a new tote I posted in my store yesterday, it is a special order for a customer that now owns three of my Discovery Totes. That alone is exciting for me! I re-listed it just so other people could check it out. I think it turned out adorable! She wanted a beach scene with an island and a bridge. The bridge and house are movable on the play surface. She also, requested the sea shells that are felt and stitched to the beach area. This little beach is just waiting for some little inhabitants! The great thing about Discovery Totes is the fabulous clean-up ability, moms love that!




2 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

Just like all of your totes, this is amazing!!

ps - the word verification I need to type in here reads 'sittymat'!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I know that's not a fancy word, but that is all I could think of when I saw your most recent tote!!! I love it! Just like all the others it will surely allow any child to use their imagination to the fullest. I especially like this one...I love the bridge! I know you’re my sister, but you are truly an amazing artist and mom to create such works of art!! BTW~ I love the heart fishing one, too!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin