Saturday, June 6, 2009

Shopping List Saturday

Candydish

Good morning to a beautiful Saturday here in Kentucky! I have almost unpacked all my boxes and I think I found a spot in my new house to set up a studio until something better comes along. Because, I need to work just to keep my sanity!! I have some new Discovery Tote ideas and I will be posting some more "secret keepers" in my metal shop later today.
For my Shopping list this week I found this amazing work by ceramists Jenni Brant. She operates out of a studio tagged Burro Branch along with her partner in Lincoln, Nebraska. The entire store is filled with the most feminine, delicate pottery. It really reminds me of a piece of precious jewelry that is only worn on special occasions. Sure to make any cup of coffee a special moment no matter what day! Click over and check out her amazing work and you can get more info and pictures on her website! Have a good one, and remember you can find the list of other bloggers who make Saturday lists in the right sidebar of Charlotte's blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin