Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shopping List Saturday....for real!

Isn't this the most beautiful vacuum cleaner you have ever laid eyes on? I have been researching....yes....you guessed it....vacuum cleaners! I am so tired of buying the ones at the big box stores that die after two or three years. I have two dogs that are big time sheaders so I need something powerful. This is the one I have decided on, after getting my tutorial from the local guy down at the vacuum cleaner store in Paducah. He was very knowledgeable and eager to help.....the heavy country accent made it all somewhat humorous. My husband tells me I can rationalize anything and he is right. But, no closet space + two dogs + two young children = this beautiful yet expensive vacuum. I have gone two weeks without a vacuum and I can go no longer! So, I am off to the store! Sorry I didn't give you any amazing esty art today.....maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It IS beautiful. You deserve it!

I have a dyson, and before I got it I totally underestimated how happy a good vacuum can make you. (I can't believe I just wrote that.)

xox.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin