Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The BIG Crafty

Yeah!! I'm heading back to North Carolina in July to participate in The BIG Crafty. The date is July 12th on a Sunday. I am very excited to meet some of the other esty artists that I have admired on etsy.com. There will be 100 indie crafters, music, and of course food vendors. If you have not been in the mountains of NC during the summer months.....well, let me say the weather is amazing! Now, if I can just get my studio unpacked and set up so I can make some new work. The timing is not the best, with the move and everything but, I have stock in my shop. I just really wanted to make some of my new designs so I can get feedback at the show. I will keep you posted on any new work. Come see me in NC!!

1 comment:

onegoldensun said...

Will you be back at the December Big Crafty? I hope so! Your work is awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin